2019 W. Irving Park Rd
Chicago, IL 60618
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Treatment of minor illnesses, such as:
• Colds, flu and allergies
• Sinus and ear infections
• Upset stomach
• Urinary tract and bladder infections
• Skin conditions
• In-house testing and lab services
Treatment for injuries, such as:
• Minor cuts, scrapes and lacerations
• Sprains, strains and broken bones (X-rays performed on-site)
• Animal bites
• Minor burns
• Eye and ear injuries
• School and sport physicals
• Results sent to your primary doctor
• Acute pediatric care for children 12 months and older
Immediate care vs. emergency care:
When should you use our Immediate Care Centers? Click here to learn more and for information about when to call 911.
Swedish Covenant Medical Group provider profiles now have patient ratings and comments to help you make informed decisions about the providers you choose.
Follow these guidelines to identify which option is best for your medical concerns.