6141 N. Cicero Ave
Chicago, IL 60646
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Treatment of minor illnesses, such as:
• Colds, flu and allergies
• Sinus and ear infections
• Upset stomach
• Urinary tract and bladder infections
• Skin conditions
• In-house testing and lab services
Treatment for injuries, such as:
• Minor cuts, scrapes and lacerations
• Sprains, strains and broken bones (X-rays performed on-site)
• Animal bites
• Minor burns
• Eye and ear injuries
• School and sport physicals
• Lab orders, x-rays and vaccinations are done after evaluation and order by the provider
• Results are sent to your primary doctor
• Acute pediatric care for children 12 months and older
Immediate care vs. emergency care:
When should you use our Immediate Care Centers? Click here to learn more and for information about when to call 911.