Swedish Hospital is a part of NorthShore – Edward-Elmhurst Health. Learn more.
View more job opportunities within the health system:
At Swedish Hospital, we believe that our employees provide the best care when their own physical, psychological and spiritual needs are being met. We are committed to providing our employees with the tools and resources they need for personal wellbeing and professional success.
Employees are eligible to receive:
- A competitive and comprehensive benefits package with health, life, disability and liability insurance and paid time off
- A customized employee wellness program focusing on preventive care and education
- A discounted employee membership rate to Galter LifeCenter, Chicago’s only certified medical fitness center, located right on campus
- Healthy, delicious dining options in Chill Cafeteria, offered to employees at a subsidized rate
- Hundreds of health and wellness programs each year ranging from nutrition seminars to family-focused events
- Access to meditation and spiritual services
Mission, Vision and Values
NorthShore – Edward-Elmhurst Health has adopted a new mission statement, vision statement and a set of values in order to define and explain who we are as a new organization. This is an important first step as we unite our teams around a singular idea and work to build a common culture.
Help everyone in our communities be their best.
Safe, seamless and personal. Every person, every time.
Act with Kindness
Meet people where they are and show empathy through listening
Act with integrity and accountability to earn and maintain trust
Champion diversity, equity and inclusion for all through mutual respect
Develop meaningful connections that have a positive impact on everyone who crosses our path
Seek out ways to keep learning and growing so we can deliver the best care to all, every time