What is a Certified Nurse-Midwife (CNM)?
Swedish Covenant Health's CNM empower women to be involved in their health care through education, communication and a strong relationship. Specializing in pregnancy, childbirth, postpartum and well-woman care—Chicago midwives pride themselves on being your partner through it all.
- Specialists in women's health, normal pregnancy, childbirth and postpartum care.
- Registered advanced practice nurses with specific training in obstetrics and gynecology.
- Certified (accredited) by the American College of Nurse-midwives after passing a thorough board examination.
- Educated professionals who work alongside physicians in a variety of settings, primarily hospitals and clinics.
- Focused on informed consent regarding your health care and catering to your specific needs.