Video Visits Available
We are now offering immediate care video visits. You can schedule an appointment by calling the Immediate Care Center or clicking the “Request a Video Visit” button below.
Due to the nature of urgent care, your visit may occur later than expected if another patient presents with more urgent needs.
If you do not have video capabilities, please call the Immediate Care Center to speak with someone before requesting an appointment.
You will receive a confirmation call, instructions and a video link prior to your visit.
Information on Coronavirus
For up-to-date info on COVID-19, please visit SwedishCovenant.org/covid
If You Are Experiencing COVID-19 Symptoms
- If you are experiencing fever, cough or respiratory issues, please call our COVID-19 Help Line at 773-907-7700.
- The Help Line is staffed with clinicians who can help screen symptoms and answer questions on what to do next. Interpretive services are available to assist in most languages.
- If your symptoms are more severe, call our ER at 773-878-8200, ext. 9 before arriving.
Services Affected by COVID-19
- Our Immediate Centers are not currently offering chest x-rays, strep or flu testing or nebulizer treatments due to the potential spread the COVID-19 virus. Strep and flu can be diagnosed clinically and treated by our providers without doing testing.
- If you believe you need a nebulizer treatment, please call your health care provider or our clinics to evaluate the safest place for you to receive one.
Urgent Care Seven Days a Week
Our Immediate Care Center in Sauganash offers convenient and affordable care for adults and pediatric urgent care for children older than 12 months with urgent, nonlife-threatening illnesses and conditions.
Call 773-293-8788 for more information. Walk-ins welcome.
Monday - Sunday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Services Offered Through Immediate Care
Treatment for Minor Illnesses
- Colds, flu and allergies
- Sinus and ear infections
- Upset stomach
- Urinary tract and bladder infections
- Skin conditions
- In-house testing and lab services
Treatment for Minor Injuries
- Minor cuts, scrapes and lacerations
- Sprains, strains and broken bones (X-rays performed on-site)
- Animal bites
- Minor burns
- Eye and ear injuries
Additional Urgent Care Services
- School and sport physicals
- Lab orders, x-rays and vaccinations are done after evaluation and order by the provider
- Results are sent to your primary doctor
- Acute pediatric care for children 12 months and older
Patient Ratings & Comments
Ratings and comments are gathered from the National Research Corporation's
survey and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.