Call Us First at 773-293-8788
Due to COVID-19 safety protocols, walk-ins cannot be accommodated. Please call to set up a same day appointment.
Urgent Care Seven Days a Week
Our Immediate Care Center in Sauganash offers convenient and affordable care for adults and pediatric urgent care for children older than 12 months with urgent, nonlife-threatening illnesses and conditions. Walk-ins welcome.
Services Affected by COVID-19
For up-to-date info on COVID-19, please visit SwedishCovenant.org/covid
- Our Immediate Care Centers are not currently offering chest x-rays or nebulizer treatments due to the potential spread the COVID-19 virus.
- If you believe you need a nebulizer treatment, please call your health care provider or our clinics to evaluate the safest place for you to receive one.
Monday - Sunday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Services Offered Through Immediate Care
Treatment for Minor Illnesses
- Colds, flu and allergies
- Sinus and ear infections
- Upset stomach
- Urinary tract and bladder infections
- Skin conditions
- In-house testing and lab services
Treatment for Minor Injuries
- Minor cuts, scrapes and lacerations
- Sprains, strains and broken bones (X-rays performed on-site)
- Animal bites
- Minor burns
- Eye and ear injuries
Additional Urgent Care Services
- School and sport physicals
- Lab orders, x-rays and vaccinations are done after evaluation and order by the provider
- Results are sent to your primary doctor
- Acute pediatric care for children 12 months and older
- COVID-19 Testing
The goal of physical therapy is to help you acquire safe and beneficial exercise to reduce pain, increase strength and mobility and prevent future injury or re-injury. Physical therapy may involve guided exercises for strength, flexibility and balance; education on proper body mechanics and injury prevention and family and caregiver education to ensure you get the support you need at home.
Physical therapy can be used to treat the following conditions:
- Neurological conditions
- Back and neck injuries
- Sprains, strains and other soft tissue injuries
- Work-related injuries
- Hip and knee replacement or amputations
Requirements for Physical Therapy
You must have a physician’s order for physical therapy. Treatment is covered by most insurance policies. Check with your carrier to ensure that you have adequate coverage.
For more information on our physical therapy program, call 773-989-1681. Open Monday through Friday.
Patient Ratings & Comments
Ratings and comments are gathered from the National Research Corporation's
survey and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.