Telehealth Appointments Available
Don’t postpone your treatment. Get the reassurance you need from your doctor today!
To keep you healthy and safe, we offer care beyond COVID-19 without a trip to the doctor’s office. Through telehealth, we are able to treat a wide array of conditions, including:
- Annual Health Assessments and wellness visits, including well-child appointments
- Chronic conditions, including asthma, COPD, diabetes and high blood pressure
- Digestive health, including diarrhea, constipation, acid reflux and stomach pain
- Orthopedics and sports medicine, including arthritis, aches and pains
- Psychiatric concerns, including depression, anxiety and ADHD
- Women’s health, including birth control and UTIs
Meeting You Where You Are
Whether it’s where you live, or where you are in life, it’s important to have a personal physician who understands you. At Swedish Medical Group, our primary care doctors are located in your neighborhood and ready to help manage your health. Having a doctor who can meet you at the intersection of physical and emotional well-being is what our capable team is all about.
Personalized Primary Care
We believe in providing personalized care to meet the unique needs of each individual. Whether you are a new couple looking to start family, a single individual looking to reduce stress and optimize your health or an older adult looking to get the most out of retirement, we have the primary care provider for you.
Primary care at Swedish Hospital begins with an assessment of your health and an analysis of your personal and family medical history. We focus on preventive care, providing you with the screenings and resources you need to help detect disease early and avoid illness altogether when possible. We also specialize in the management of chronic illnesses, working with you to help you overcome your symptoms and improve quality of life.