The Mayora Rosenberg Women’s Health Center
Every woman has access to high-quality preventive care and resources at the Mayora Rosenberg Women’s Health Center at Swedish Covenant Hospital. The center was designed by and for women, with your needs in mind. From night and weekend appointments to private, women-only patient areas, the center was designed to care for and empower women.
At the Women's Health Center, an experience women’s health patient navigator is available to help women navigate services and resources across the hospital. This can sometimes include removing barriers such as child care concerns, transportation or anything else that would prevent them from getting the services they need.
• Breast health (mammogram and ultrasound), bone health, breastfeeding, and psychology
• An experienced women’s health navigator to coordinate care across the hospital
• Convenient evening and weekend appointments
• Child care during appointments
• Same-day test results when possible
• Translation services in more than 180 languages
3-D mammography detects 29% more breast cancer than traditional mammography. It also reduces the number of additional imaging due to false alarms. 3-D mammography is especially useful for women with dense breasts.
Learn more about our Breast Health Program>>
Learn about our obstetrics and gynecology >>
To schedule an appointment, please call 773-878-6888 or click here to request an appointment at the Women's Health Center>>
The Midwife Difference >>
Learn more about the Women's Health Initiative>>