Video Visits Available
We are now offering immediate care video visits. You can schedule an appointment by calling the Immediate Care Center
or clicking the “Request a Video Visit” button below.
Due to the nature of urgent care, your visit may occur later than expected if another patient presents with more urgent needs.
If you do not have video capabilities, please call the Immediate Care Center to speak with someone before requesting an appointment.
You will receive a confirmation call, instructions and a video link prior to your visit.
Information on Coronavirus
For up-to-date info on COVID-19, please visit SwedishCovenant.org/covid
If You Are Experiencing COVID-19 Symptoms
- If you are experiencing fever, cough or respiratory issues, please call our COVID-19 Help Line at 773-907-7700.
- The Help Line is staffed with clinicians who can help screen symptoms and answer questions on what to do next. Interpretive services are available to assist in most languages.
- If your symptoms are more severe, call our ER at 773-878-8200, ext. 9 before arriving.
Services Affected by COVID-19
- Our Immediate Centers are not currently offering chest x-rays, strep or flu testing or nebulizer treatments due to the potential spread the COVID-19 virus. Strep and flu can be diagnosed clinically and treated by our providers without doing testing.
- If you believe you need a nebulizer treatment, please call your health care provider or our clinics to evaluate the safest place for you to receive one.
Urgent Care Seven Days a Week
Our Immediate Care Center in North Center provides an affordable and convenient treatment option for adults and pediatric urgent care for children older than 12 months with urgent, nonlife-threatening illnesses and conditions. Walk-ins welcome.
Patient Ratings & Comments
Ratings and comments are gathered from the National Research Corporation's
survey and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.