Information on Coronavirus
For up-to-date info on COVID-19, please visit SwedishCovenant.org/covid
If You Are Experiencing COVID-19 Symptoms
- If you are experiencing fever, cough or respiratory issues, please call our COVID-19 Help Line at 773-907-7700.
- The Help Line is staffed with clinicians who can help screen symptoms and answer questions on what to do next. Interpretive services are available to assist in most languages.
- If your symptoms are more severe, call our ER at 773-878-8200, ext. 9 before arriving.
Hours and Services Affected by COVID-19
- Our Sauganash and North Center Immediate Care Centers remain open seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Our Immediate Centers are not currently offering chest x-rays, strep or flu testing or nebulizer treatments due to the potential spread the COVID-19 virus. Strep and flu can be diagnosed clinically and treated by our providers without doing testing.
- If you believe you need a nebulizer treatment, please call your health care provider or our clinics to evaluate the safest place for you to receive one.
Urgent Care Seven Days a Week
Our Immediate Care Center in North Center provides an affordable and convenient treatment option for adults and pediatric urgent care for children older than 12 months with urgent, nonlife-threatening illnesses and conditions. Walk-ins welcome.
Monday - Sunday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Services Offered Through Immediate Care
Treatment for Minor Illnesses
- Colds, flu and allergies
- Sinus and ear infections
- Upset stomach
- Urinary tract and bladder infections
- Skin conditions
- In-house testing and lab services
Treatment for Minor Injuries
- Minor cuts, scrapes and lacerations
- Sprains, strains and broken bones (X-rays performed on-site)
- Animal bites
- Minor burns
- Eye and ear injuries
Additional Urgent Care Services
- School and sport physicals
- Lab orders, x-rays and vaccinations are done after evaluation and order by the provider
- Results are sent to your primary doctor
- Acute pediatric care for children 12 months and older
Patient Ratings & Comments
Ratings and comments are gathered from the National Research Corporation's
survey and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.