Open Seven Days a Week
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. to 8 p..m.
Saturday - Sunday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
2019 W. Irving Park Rd
Chicago, IL 60618
Treatment for Minor Illnesses
- Colds, flu and allergies
- Sinus and ear infections
- Upset stomach
- Urinary tract and bladder infections
- Skin conditions
- In-house testing and lab services
Treatment for Minor Injuries
- Minor cuts, scrapes and lacerations
- Sprains, strains and broken bones (X-rays performed on-site)
- Animal bites
- Minor burns
- Eye and ear injuries
Additional Urgent Care Services
- School and sport physicals
- Lab orders, x-rays and vaccinations are done after evaluation and order by the provider
- Results are sent to your primary doctor
- Acute pediatric care for children 12 months and older
Immediate Care vs. Emergency Care
When should you use our North Center Immediate Care location? Click here to learn more and for information about when to call 911.
Schedule an appointment online or call 773-293-8787 for more information. Walk-ins welcome.