Walk-In Vaccines Now Available at a Clinic Near You
Everyone 12+ years old is eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccination by walking into one of NorthShore's vaccination clinics, self-scheduling an appointment via NorthShoreConnect or calling 847-982-5000
Swedish Hospital's walk-in clinic is open everyday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Follow the link below for a full list of clinic locations and more information.
Age 12 Years and Over are Now Eligible at Swedish Hospital for COVID-19 Vaccination
Everyone 12 years and older is now eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine at Swedish Hospital. You do not have to be a current Swedish patient.
- The best way to schedule a COVID-19 vaccine appointment at Swedish Hospital is through NorthShoreConnect. Log in>>
- Don't have a NorthShoreConnect account? Sign up>>
- Parents of patients 12-17 years old will need to sign up for Family Access using their own NorthShoreConnect account:
- Log on to your own NorthShoreConnect account
- Under the Health menu click “Share My Record”
- Under “Medical Tools," choose “Family Access (Proxy) Settings”
- Click on the blue link that corresponds to the type of access you’re seeking
- Complete and submit the request form
- When you are in NorthShoreConnect, click on the Calendar Icon and select “Schedule an Appointment,” then answer a few questions and then schedule. See detailed instructions here>>
- If you cannot sign up for NorthShoreConnect, you may join our wait list.
- If you are unable to use the NorthShoreConnect patient portal, please call Swedish Hospital’s COVID Vaccine and Testing Helpline at 773-907-7700 for assistance.
Important details to know before scheduling your COVID-19 vaccination appointment:
- A parent or legal guardian must sign both the consent for care and vaccine consent. A parent or legal guardian must attend the scheduled appointment with the patient or the vaccine cannot be administered.
- You should not plan to receive any other vaccine two weeks prior or following your COVID-19 vaccine.
- Your second dose will be automatically scheduled for the same time, day and location 21 days following your first dose. Due to high vaccine demand, we cannot reschedule your second dose appointment, please ensure you can make both appointments.
- You are not fully vaccinated until you complete your second dose. Please commit to come to your second dose appointment specially reserved for you.
- If you received your first dose elsewhere, you may NOT receive your second dose at NorthShore. Please contact the organization that provided the first dose.
Virtual Town Hall Meeting
On Tuesday, February 23, Swedish Hospital held a virtual town hall meeting. Dr. Bruce McNulty, Chief Medical Officer shared information about how the COVID-19 vaccine works, the latest safety data and how to prepare for the vaccine.
Watch the highlights via the archived live stream>>