Information on Coronavirus
For up-to-date info on COVID-19, please visit SwedishCovenant.org/covid
If You Are Experiencing COVID-19 Symptoms
- If you are experiencing fever, cough or respiratory issues, please call our COVID-19 Help Line at 773-907-7700.
- The Help Line is staffed with clinicians who can help screen symptoms and answer questions on what to do next. Interpretive services are available to assist in most languages.
- If your symptoms are more severe, call our ER at 773-878-8200, ext. 9 before arriving.
Hours and Services Affected by COVID-19
- Our Sauganash and North Center Immediate Care Centers remain open seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Our Immediate Centers are not currently offering chest x-rays, strep or flu testing or nebulizer treatments due to the potential spread the COVID-19 virus. Strep and flu can be diagnosed clinically and treated by our providers without doing testing.
- If you believe you need a nebulizer treatment, please call your health care provider or our clinics to evaluate the safest place for you to receive one.
Open Seven Days a Week | 365 Days a Year
We accept a wide range of insurances (excluding Medicaid), providing a convenient and affordable solution to many common health concerns. Our Immediate Care Centers are walk in clinics, with no appointment needed.
Monday - Sunday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Our Immediate Care Centers are currently offering flu shots for individuals 12 months and older. Walk ins welcome to receive flu shots during regular hours of operation.
Urgent Care for Nonlife-Threatening Conditions
- Treatment for a range of injuries and illnesses
- School and sport physicals
- Vaccinations, lab orders and x-rays are done as needed after evaluation by the provider
- Results sent to your primary doctor
- Pediatric care for children 12 months and older
- Walk-ins always welcome
Pediatric Urgent Care
Our centers treat adults and children 12 months and older.