Swedish Covenant Medical Group (SCMG) physicians enjoy a strong benefits program, a flexible work-life balance, competitive compensation and the freedom to explore professional growth and research opportunities.
- Paid time off
- CME allowance plus paid CME days
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans for physicians and their families
- Managed care contracting within all the major health plans who partner with the hospital
- One main hospital. Having a single campus allows our physicians to easily see patients in both the inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Galter LifeCenter, Chicago’s only certified medical fitness center, is conveniently located on campus. Discounted memberships are available to employees of Swedish Covenant Health.
- James and Suzanne McCormick Montessori Child Care Center. Located on campus, the center cares for children from infants through preschool from 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Well established, diverse neighborhood
For additional questions, email physiciancareers@SwedishCovenant.org