Requirements and How to Apply
Applicants should apply to Swedish Covenant Health's Family Medicine Residency Program through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) via U.S. medical schools. Paper and/or email applications will not be accepted.
Information for the Applicant
Our program participates in the following matches:
- All applications must be submitted through ERAS.
- COMLEX Scores (D.O. applicants):
- COMLEX 1
- COMLEX 2 CE
- COMLEX 2 PE
- You must be a permanent resident or US citizen.
- Our hospital does not sponsor any type of visas.
- We prefer one year of training in the US clinic or hospital setting.
- We require three letters of recommendation, in addition to your Dean's letter.
- The deadline for receiving your application is January 15th.
- National Matching Services Inc. (NMS). Sponsored and supervised by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA). Our program's match code is: 79646
Upon acceptance of your ERAS application, the residency coordinator will contact you to arrange an interview. You will meet with the program director, several faculty members and residents. Residents will show you our facilities, take you to lunch and address any questions, comments or concerns.
Interviews will take half of a day. Please let us know of any special interests you may have for your visit. We will try to accommodate you to the best of our ability.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact the Medical Education office at 773-989-3808